Thursday, September 28, 2017

Hi guys, good evening. Last night I talked about the uses of Passive verbs. Now let's talk about some exceptional uses of a few words with their position in the sentence. Look below:
He is such a nice man that everybody likes him.
He is so nice a man that everybody likes him.
He followed his teacher; so do I. (not I do so.)
Such is his position in the company that all obey his order.
So much for now. More when we meet next. (not for now so much)
I don't know any man such as he. (such as he does.)
I don't know any man such as him. (such as I know him.)
I hit the ball hard. (not hardly)
Stand here. You first. (not you firstly)
He went on. (ordinary expression)
On he went. (=>He went on and on.) 
That's all for now guys. Ask any question if you like. Good night. Sweet dreams.
For convenience you can visit my blog S. Ali's Monologue
http://sardarsali-bangladeshtour.blogpost.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment