Friday, March 31, 2017

sleep, doze, snore, slumber, wake, awaken, yawn, dream
Hi friends, how are you? We've been talking about a number of sets of verbs and their uses in real life situation. Tonight also, let's talk about another set of verbs we use in the following situation. Observe carefully.
I was reading a spy-story book. After some time I began to yawn and felt to be dozing. And I didn't know when I fell asleep. It was a deep slumber and I dreamt a scary dream. I saw some monster was chasing me and I was trying to run away from it as fast as I could but my legs failed to carry me. I fell flat on the ground and smashed my face. I groaned in pain in sleep when my sister awoke me up. Being bathed in sweat I woke up from bed.  
That's all for now. Feel free to ask question. Good night and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment