The prevailing situation all around and also all over the world seems so wierd when I look back a few decades ago to make a comparison. That pains me much. The incongruity and contrast is sometimes so incomprehensible and tragically unacceptable that my whole mind burns in rebellion. But as I can't do anything, so can't I share my feelings with anyone; that's why this monologue.
Seems we're getting into the dark with quick steps. People are still dormant though they've begun to realize how fragile their future has become. It's been under the wheels of whim of power politics. None cares for the well-being of either the country or the countrymen. This is perhaps the saddest gloom ever that's enveloping us all.
Seems we're getting into the dark with quick steps. People are still dormant though they've begun to realize how fragile their future has become. It's been under the wheels of whim of power politics. None cares for the well-being of either the country or the countrymen. This is perhaps the saddest gloom ever that's enveloping us all.
ReplyDelete